Friday, April 27, 2007


Friday - We had a good day installing the security / fire system at the “We Care” Prison Ministry. Maurice, my father in law and I went with Ed to pick up three inmates from the correctional facility. Kenneth, an inmate helped me all day and was just great. He said “Yes Sir” after every sentence I said. Ed told me it was just a southern thing. I really liked working with Kenneth. We got all the wire run today and some of the devices placed. I don’t have some of the tools from back home that would make the job easier. Oh well, I just used my imagination to think of ways to get the work done. Kim, Judy and Maurice worked downstairs while Kenneth and I worked upstairs. Doris, Ed’s wife feeds us very well. We hope to finish tomorrow and head home Sunday.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hi Mitch and Kim,

Thanks for the blogs and keeping us up to date on how the Lord is so clearly working.

We are praying for you!