Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hobbies

Hobbies
I am an initiator and like to try new things. Once I conquer it, I like to move on and learn something new. Most hobbies have included something with an engine. Private Pilot, Powered Parachute Pilot, Motorcycles and ATV’s have been some of my hobbies. I also like to read and learn about most everything.
Kim likes to read and sometimes shop. She is a smart shopper and doesn’t spend a lot of money. Kim is an excellent wife, homemaker and mom. I have so much respect for her and appreciate her so much. We also like watching movies together. We have a stash of “Chick Flicks” that we enjoy watching.
Marriage
Kim and I just love being together –all the time – every day. In one of the books I read about full timing it said that the first thing to consider is if you get along well enough to be in a small space together every day. We’ve moved from a 3500 square foot home to a 400 square foot motorhome.

No comments: